Machinery & Equipment
- Engines & Casings
- Fans, Blowers & Compressors
- Gaskets, Seals & Shims
- Valves, Pipes & Fittings
- Solids Handling Machinery
- Heat Exchangers
- Mechanical Power Transmission
- Tanks & Chemical Containment Areas
- Ships & Offshore Structures
Mechanical Power Transmission
- Rebuild damaged shafts.
- Coat and protect exposed areas from chemical and corrosion attack.
- Improve bearing areas.
- Reform to incorrect meshing to repair worn drive.
- Reduce spline shaft wear by rebuilding spline housing.
- Repair damaged keyways.
- Provide positive drive for keyway.
- Broaching keyway location.
- In-situ ram repair with cold metals.
- Protect exposed surfaces from corrosion.
- Re-set bearing housing.
- Rebuild bearing housings in-situ.
- Repair plane bearing surfaces.
- Cold forming ball joint housings.
- Repair propellor bearing.
- Casting rubber for cutlass and lubricated bearings.
- Repair line-shaft bearing.
Pin and bush housings
- Pin housing repair without welding.
- Reform oversized pin housings.
- Repair damaged bush and bearing seats.