Belzona 4131 (Magma-Screed)
A non-porous, 2-part epoxy repair composite designed for resurfacing and protecting large areas of concrete, stone and many other surfaces. This solvent-free material provides excellent chemical and abrasion resistance and protection from impact and environmental attack.
Far stronger than concrete, Belzona 4131 (Magma-Screed) can be used as a repair material or to provide an extra strong top layer to existing concrete areas. In addition, it meets the USDA requirements for incidental food contact as it offers a safe and hygienic surface.
This simple to apply material is easy to mix and can be applied by trowel without the need for specialist tools.
- Minimised downtime due to its fast cure time compared with concrete
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- USDA approved to provide a safe and hygienic surface with no tainting of foodstuffs
- No shrinkage irrespective of the thickness applied
- Can be feather edged
- Outstanding long-term abrasion resistance
- Resistant to environmental attack
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Excellent bonding to metallic and non-metallic surfaces including concrete, brick, marble and stone
Applications for Belzona 4131 (Magma-Screed) include:
- Resurfacing of areas such as floors, ramps, stairways, walk ways and loading bays
- Refurbishment of storage tank walls and containment areas
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to pedestrian traffic at 25°C (77°F) cure
|Recommended coverage rate (20kg unit)
||1.4 sq.m (15 sq.ft)
|Pull off adhesion (ASTM D4541)
||1,400 psi (9.65 MPa) dry concrete, 810 psi (5.57 MPa) wet concrete
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)
||13,000 psi (9.63 MPa) ambient cure
||60°C (140°F) immersed, 149°C (300°F) dry
||Concrete, stone, brick, marble, steel and many more
||Epoxy composite for concrete and stone resurfacing and protection
||20kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 4131 (Magma-Screed) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.