Belzona 4151 (Magma-Quartz Resin)
A 2-part epoxy resin for concrete protection system ideally suited to surfaces exposed to chemical attack and abrasion which offers excellent resistance to a broad range of aggressive chemicals. This clear amber epoxy resin system bonds strongly to concrete, stone and other metallic and non-metallic surfaces. It provides a tough, seamless coating which is suitable for heavy duty dust proofing.
Belzona 4151 (Magma-Quartz Resin) is also ideal for grouting and bonding or as an overcoat to Belzona 4111 (Magma-Quartz) and Belzona 4131 (Magma-Screed), providing an excellent sealed surface. This versatile system can also be injected to accomplish repairs such as crack stabilisation.
- Can be easily tinted
- Simple application by brush, roller, squeegee or injection gun
- Provides a hygienic surface
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Can be applied and cured under adverse conditions
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Excellent bonding to masonry and metallic surfaces including concrete, brick, marble and stone
- Resistant to environmental attack
Applications for Belzona 4151 (Magma-Quartz Resin) include:
- Sealing of chemical bund areas, concrete tanks and concrete areas such as steps, expansion joints, channels and gratings
- Grouting, bonding and shimming of equipment such as supports, tiles and pumps
- Versatile material for the securing loose railings and anchor bolts
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to pedestrian traffic at 25°C (77°F) cure
|Recommended coverage rate (4.95kg unit)
||15.5 sq.m (167 sq.ft)
|Pull off adhesion (ASTM D4541)
||1,000 psi (6.89 MPa) dry concrete, 1200 psi (8.27 MPa) wet concrete
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)
||12,880 psi (88.8 MPa) ambient cure
||60°C (140°F) immersed, 149°C (300°F) dry
||Concrete, stone, brick, marble, steel and many more
||Epoxy composite for concrete and stone protection
||4.75kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 4151 (Magma-Quartz Resin) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.