Belzona 5151 (Hi-Build Cladding)
A water repellent coating designed to waterproof and weatherproof exterior walls and structures along with self-cleaning properties. This flexible material protects surfaces from damage caused by aggressive industrial, marine or natural pollution and UV radiation, whilst reducing dirt retention.
Belzona 5151 (Hi-Build Cladding) can be easily applied by brush or roller without the need for specialist tools. Its self-cleaning properties ensure that the appearance of treated areas is maintained.
- Excellent waterproofing and weatherproofing properties
- Reduces dirt retention and offers outstanding stability in aggressive environments
- Can be easily applied by brush or roller without the need for specialist tools
- High flexible coating accommodating normal building movements
- Application and cure at low temperature - no hot work involved
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of porous and non-porous surfaces including metal, glass, tile and stone
Applications for Belzona 5151 (Hi-Build Cladding) include:
- Waterproof and weatherproof coating for protection of exterior walls
- Long-term protection of structures such as walls, columns, lintels, brickwork and stonework suffering from water penetration and damage caused by aggressive pollutants
- Appearance enhancement of buildings and structures
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
||60 minutes under normal climatic conditions
||Practical coverage rate for a 2 coat system:
4.0 sq.m. (43 sq.ft.) per litre on concrete and stone per coat
||5 years when stored between 5°C (41°F) and 30°C (86°F)
||Concrete, limestone, brick, sandstone, steel, iron and many more
||Water repellent coating for protection of exterior walls and structures
||15ltr. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 5151 (Hi-Build Cladding) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.