Belzona 4141 (Magma-Build)
A lightweight epoxy repair composite for rebuilding damaged vertical and overhead concrete and masonry surfaces. This high-build concrete repair material can be applied up to 12.7 cm (5 inches) thick on vertical surfaces and up to 7.6 cm (3 inches) thick on overhead surfaces without the use of shuttering during cure and only minimal support during the application.
This solvent-free epoxy repair composite is non-porous and does not absorb water or chemicals. It provides excellent carbonation resistance and withstands extreme weather conditions.
Generally, concrete must be left to cure for a minimum of 28 days. Belzona 4141 (Magma-Build) in comparison will achieve a full mechanical cure at 25°C (77°F) within 12 hours, and full chemical cure in 3 days.
- Can be tinted to colour match the original masonry surface
- Can be feather edged
- Hi-build application in vertical and overhead locations
- No shrinkage irrespective of the thickness applied
- Reduces the requirement for shuttering
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Easy to mix and apply with no specialist tools and can be used in small quantities when required
- Resistant to environmental attack
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Excellent bonding to all masonry surfaces including concrete, brick, marble and stone
Applications for Belzona Belzona 4141 (Magma-Build) include:
- Repair of spalled or damaged concrete areas and weathered stonework, particularly for vertical or overhead applications
- Window sill, lintel and column repair
- Repair of damaged overhead areas such as archways and bridges
- Refurbishment of decorative moldings and other cosmetic repairs
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to full mechanical cure at 25°C (77°F)
|Volume capacity (8kg unit)
||11,000 cm3 (671 cu.in)
|Pull off adhesion (ASTM D4541)
||680 psi (4.69 MPa) dry concrete, 650 psi (4.48 MPa) wet concrete *Cohesive failure of substrate
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)
||5,400 psi ( 37.23 MPa) ambient cure
||60°C (140°F) immersed, 149°C (300°F) dry
||Concrete, stone, brick, marble, steel and many more
||Epoxy composite for vertical and overhead concrete and stone repair
||5kg, 8kg, 16kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 4141 (Magma-Build) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.