Belzona 2111 (D&A Hi-Build Elastomer)
A 2-part polyurethane resin designed for the repair, rebuilding and coating of rubber and metal components. This flexible rubber repair material is appropriate for applications where high build, durability, elasticity, high abrasion and tear resistance are required. This material is easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools and it cures at room temperature eliminating the need for hot work.
- Outstanding protection against wear, impact and abrasion
- Fast cold curing - no hot work involved
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including natural rubber, nitrile, neoprene, SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber), polyurethane, PVC, steel, copper and concrete
- Seamless application - small or large areas treated in one operation
- Outstanding mechanical strength
- Excellent chemical resistance to a wide variety of chemicals
- High elasticity
- Good electrical resistance
- Protection against erosion and corrosion
Applications for Belzona 2111 (D&A Hi-Build Elastomer) include:
- Creation and repair of rubber linings to provide long-term abrasion resistance
- On site repair and encapsulation of clip joints on conveyor belts
- Reforming and bonding of flights and cleats on conveyor belts
- Cold curing alternative to vulcanized rubber repair of worn, split or torn areas of rubber
- Durable impact and wear protection on pumps volutes and impellers
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to mechanical cure 25°C (77°F)
|Abrasion resistance (tested to DIN 53-516)
||130 (relative volume loss)
|Shore A Hardness (ASTM D2240)
|Volume capacity (500g unit)
||442 cm³ (27 cu.in)
|Coverage rate (500g unit)
||0.17 sq.m. (1.83 sq.ft) at 2500 microns (100 mil) thickness
||Rubber, PVC, aluminium, copper, steel, stainless steel, cast iron, lead, glass, wood, most plastics and many more
||Coating, lining, filling, patch repairs and many more
||500g. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 2111 (D&A Hi-Build Elastomer) contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.