Belzona 4301 (Magma CR1 Hi-Build)
A durable, 2-part repair composite for long-term metal and concrete protection from a broad range of chemicals, especially acid and alkalis. This paste-grade material is ideally suited for rebuilding surfaces damaged as a result of chemical attack and for the repair of damaged chemical resistant linings. It can also be used for profiling and fairing rough surfaces prior to the application of Belzona 4311 (Magma CR1)
This solvent-free material is easy to mix and apply without the need of specialist tools and cures at room temperature.
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals, especially acids and alkalis
- Easy to mix and apply with no specialist tools
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent electrical insulation characteristics
- Excellent bonding to all rigid substrates including concrete, stone, brick, stainless steel, mild steel, carbon steel, copper, brass, bronze and other materials
- High compressive strength
Applications for Belzona 4301 (Magma CR1 Hi-Build) include:
- In-situ flange repair and creation of nozzle inserts
- Sealing of chemical drains and channels
- Protection pump bases and casings from chemical attack
- Chemical resistant material for the repair of bund areas, chemical spill areas, concrete tank plinths and acid retaining walls
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to full chemical resistance at 25°C (77°F)
|Tensile shear adhesion (ASTM D1002)
||2900 psi (20 MPa) ambient cure on blasted mild steel
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)
||14,200 psi (97.9 MPa) ambient cure
||60°C (140°F) immersed, 200°C (392°F) dry
||Aluminium, copper, steel, stainless steel, cast iron, concrete, stone, brick and other materials
||Rebuilding of metal and concrete for chemical resistance
||1kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 4301 (Magma CR1 Hi-Build) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.