Belzona 4521 (Magma-Flex Fluid)
A fast curing, 2-part flexible sealant designed to provide effective sealing of construction and expansion joints on concrete, stone, brick and other surfaces. This solvent-free material is a cost effective and high performance alternative to conventional mastics and sealants, providing joints with up to 25% flexibility and outstanding weather and chemical resistance. It does not require any hot work and cures quickly, ensuring a safe and easy application.
- Provides expansion joint flexibility of up to 25%
- Downtime reduction due to its fast curing properties
- Reduced future maintenance and eliminates the need for expensive structural rebuild
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Excellent weather and chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Easy to mix and apply manually with no specialist tools required
- Excellent adhesion to surfaces including concrete, brick, stone and steel
Applications for Belzona 4521 (Magma-Flex Fluid) include:
- Expansion joints sealing on horizontal surfaces such as floors, bridges, roadways, car parks and manufacturing facilities
- Sealing of leaking joints in secondary containment areas
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 20°C (68°F)
|Time to mechanical cure at 20°C (68°F)
|Peel adhesion (ASTM D421)
||26 pli (460 kgs/m) on blasted steel
||1612 cm³ (98.4 cu.in.) per 2 kg
||Concrete, stone, brick, steel, other Belzona 4000 Series materials and many more
||Elastomeric expansion joint sealant
||2 kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 4521 (Magma-Flex Fluid) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.