Belzona 4311 (Magma CR1)
A durable, 2-part epoxy coating for the long-term protection of concrete and metal surfaces from chemical attack. This solvent-free coating isolates concrete and metal surfaces from aggressive chemicals especially acids and alkalis. It is easy to mix and apply without the need of specialist tools and cures at room temperature.
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Easy to mix and apply with no specialist tools
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent electrical insulator
- Excellent bonding to all rigid substrates including concrete, stone, brick, stainless steel, mild steel, carbon steel and copper
- High compressive strength
Applications for Belzona 4311 (Magma CR1) include:
- Chemical resistant coating for bund areas, chemical spill areas, concrete tank plinths and retaining walls
- Sealing of chemical drains and channels
- Protecting concrete pump bases and casings from chemical spill
- Creation of non-slip walkways in chemical containment areas when combined with aggregate
- Coating of pump impellers and volutes to prevent chemical attack
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 20°C (68°F)
|Time to vehicular traffic cure at 25°C (77°F)
|Recommended coverage rate (1.5kg unit)
||Practical coverage rate for a 2 coat system:
4.2 sq.m. (46 sq.ft.) per 1.5 kilogram per coat
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)
||5300 psi (36.54MPa) ambient cure on blasted mild steel
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)
||12,000 psi (82.74MPa) ambient cure
||60°C (140°F) immersed, 200°C (392°F) dry
||Concrete, stone, brick, aluminium, copper, steel, stainless steel, cast iron and many more
||Coating of concrete and metal for chemical resistance
||1.5kg, 15kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 4311 (Magma CR1) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.