Belzona 4341 (Magma CR4)
A durable, 2-part epoxy barrier coating optimised for resistance to hot inorganic acids such as sulphuric and hydrochloric acid up to 90°C (194°F). This solvent-free coating isolates concrete and metal surfaces from deteriorating chemical environments.
Belzona 4341 (Magma CR4) provides a safe and hygienic surface which meets the USDA requirements for incidental food contact. It is easy to mix and apply without the need of specialist tools and cures at room temperature.
- Excellent chemical resistance against a range of hot inorganic acids
- Fast cure for high speed emergency repairs with minimal downtime
- USDA approved to provide safe and hygienic surfaces with no tainting of foodstuffs
- Easy to mix and apply with no specialist tools
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Excellent bonding to all rigid substrates including concrete, fiberglass, brick, stainless steel, mild steel and carbon steel
Applications for Belzona 4341 (Magma CR4) include:
- Chemical resistant coating for acid retaining walls, tanks, chemical spill areas, concrete tank plinths and pumps
- Sealing of chemical drains, channels, transfer and holding areas
- Protection of concrete pump bases and casings from chemical spill
- Creation of non-slip walkways in chemical containment areas when combined with aggregate
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 20°C (68°F)
|Full chemical resistance cure 20°C (68°F)
|Recommended coverage rate (1.5kg unit)
||Practical coverage rate for a 2 coat system:
2.25 sq.m. (24 sq.ft.) per 1.5 kilogram per coat
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)
||3540 psi (24.40 MPa) ambient cure on blasted mild steel
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)
||7,300 psi (50.33 MPa) ambient cure
||90°C (194°F) immersed, 200°C (392°F) dry
||Concrete, stone, brick, aluminium, copper, steel, stainless steel, cast iron and many more
||Coating of concrete and metal for resistance to hot inorganic acids
||1.5kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 4341 (Magma CR4) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.