Belzona 4411 (Granogrip)
A two-part fluid epoxy resin designed for the creation and repair of safety grip systems on walking surfaces. Used in conjunction with Belzona Aggregates, this solvent-free material is ideal where slip reduction, adhesion, chemical or wear resistance are required.
Belzona 4411 (Granogrip) is easy to mix and can be applied manually without the need for specialist tools and will cure at room temperature, eliminating the need for hot work.
- Reduces the potential for accidents
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Bond strength is stronger than the cohesive strength of non-metallic surfaces such as concrete
- Excellent wear and chemical resistance
- High compressive strength
- Hard wearing grip aggregate and does not peel or wear away unlike adhesive strips
- Solvent-free and low odour allowing work to be carried out on site in public areas
- Available in 3 colours: red, grey and safety yellow
Applications for Belzona 4411 (Granogrip) includes:
- Floor adhesive coatings to provide a slip reduction system on concrete walkways, metal and wooden decks and tiled floors
- Safety coatings on building entrances and fire escapes
- Creation of slip reduction systems on shower and pool areas, ramps and loading docks
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to full mechanical cure at 25°C (77°F)
|Volume capacity (800g)
||43 cu.in. (713 cm3)
|Practical coverage rate (800g)
||1.25 – 2.3 sq.m (13.7 - 25 sq.ft) depending on the choice of aggregate and nature of substrate
|Adhesion – Pull off (Positest) tested per ASTM D4541
||Dry concrete: 65 kg/cm2 (930 psi)
Damp concrete: 73 kg/cm2 (1,040 psi)
||5 years when stored between 0°C (32°F) and 30°C (86°F)
||Metals, concrete, quarry tiles, wood and many others
||Positive grip systems for slip reduction
||800g - Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 4411 (Granogrip) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.