Belzona 4111 (Magma-Quartz)
A fast curing, 3-part epoxy repair composite designed for repair, resurfacing and protection of concrete and stone. This material provides outstanding chemical and abrasion resistance and protection from environmental attack, simplifying maintenance procedures.
Belzona 4111 (Magma-Quartz) is easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools and can be used in small quantities if required. This solvent-free repair composite is supplied as a base, solidifier and separate aggregate, allowing the viscosity of the mixed product to be varied.
- High mechanical and impact strength
- Provide outstanding long-term abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Easy to mix and apply with no specialist tools and can be used in small quantities when required
- No shrinkage irrespective of the thickness applied
- Resistant to environmental attack
- Downtime reduction due to its fast curing properties
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Excellent bonding to metallic and non-metallic surfaces including concrete, brick, marble, stone and many more
Applications for Belzona 4111 (Magma-Quartz) include:
- Repair of floor problem areas such as steps, expansion joints, channels and gratings
- Grouting, bonding and shimming of equipment such as supports, tiles, pumps and other equipment
- Versatile material for the repair of loose railings, loading docks, aisles and other facilities
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to pedestrian traffic at 25°C (77°F) cure
|Recommended coverage rate (15kg unit)
||1.11 sq.m (12 sq.ft)
|Pull off adhesion (ASTM D4541)
||720 psi (4.95 MPa) dry concrete, 810 psi (5.57 MPa) wet concrete
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)
||15,000 psi (103.41 MPa) ambient cure
||60°C (140°F) immersed, 149°C (300°F) dry
||Concrete, stone, brick, marble, steel and many more
||Exoxy composite for concrete and stone repair, resurfacing and protection
||5kg, 15kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about 4111 (Magma-Quartz) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.