Belzona 1392 (Ceramic HT2)
A 2-part high temperature epoxy coating formulated to provide metal surfaces with erosion and corrosion protection in combination with excellent chemical resistance. Belzona 1392 (Ceramic HT2) will resist water, aqueous solutions, hydrocarbons in acid contaminated water and hydrocarbons up to temperatures of 120°C (248°F) in continuous immersion.
This easy to use epoxy coating can be applied by brush or applicator eliminating the need for specialist tools and will cure at room temperature.
- High temperature resistance, suitable for full immersion up to 120°C (248°F)
- Excellent chemical resistance to acid contaminated water/hydrocarbon systems
- Offers excellent erosion and corrosion protection
- Resistant to rapid depressurisation and steam out process
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Simple mixing ratio
- High compressive strength
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent bonding to rigid surfaces including steel, stainless steel, specialist steels and others
Applications for Belzona 1392 (Ceramic HT2) include:
- High temperature lining for process vessels, distillation columns, heat exchangers, clarifiers and scrubber units operating under immersion
- Protection of pumps, valves, hot water tanks and separators from the effects of erosion, corrosion and chemical attack
- Protection of sumps and containment areas from chemical attack
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 20°C (68°F)
|Time to full service cure 20°C (68°F)
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)
||2,720 psi (18.75 MPa) on blasted mild steel
||Practical coverage rate for a 2 coat system:
0.87 sq.m. (9.4 sq.ft.) per kilogram per coat
||120°C (248°F) immersed
||Steel, stainless steel and other materials
||Acid resistant coating for equipment operating at high temperatures
||1kg, 3kg. Unit sizes may vary locally
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 1392 (Ceramic HT2) contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.