A flexible, 2-part epoxy coating for the long-term protection of concrete from chemical attack. This barrier epoxy coating is ideally suited to protect secondary containment areas as it will stay intact in the event of concrete cracking underneath due to its superior flexibility and resistance to a wide range of chemicals, including acids and alkalis.
Belzona 4361 is easy to mix and apply without the need of specialist tools and cures at room temperature, eliminating the need for hot work.
- Excellent flexibility ensuring the integrity of the coating in case of concrete cracking underneath
- Superior chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals, especially acids and alkalis
- Easy to mix and apply with no specialist tools
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent bonding to all rigid substrates including concrete, stone, brick
Applications for Belzona 4361 include:
- Protection of secondary containment areas and acid retaining walls as well as chemical transfer and holding areas
- Sealing of chemical drains and channels
- Protection of concrete pump bases and casings from chemical spill
- Creation of slip resistant walkways in secondary containment areas when combined with Belzona aggregate
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 20°C (68°F)
|Time to vehicular traffic cure at 25°C (77°F)
|Recommended coverage rate (1.5 kg unit)
||Practical coverage rate for a 2 coat system:
4.6 sq.m. (49.5 sq.ft.) per 1.5 kilogram per coat
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)
||- 810 psi (5.6 MPa) ambient cure on dry concrete
- 780 psi (5.4 MPa) ambient cure on damp concrete
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)
||10,150 psi (70.0 MPa) ambient cure
|Elongation ASTM D412 (Die C)
||20% when cured and tested at 20°C (68°F)
||Concrete, stone and brick
||Flexible coating for concrete protection from chemical attack
||1.5kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 4361 please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.