Belzona 5111 (Ceramic Cladding)
A 2-part urethane coating designed for the protection of metallic and masonry surfaces against physical, chemical and bacterial attack. This durable material is ideal where toughness, environmental, erosion and corrosion resistance are required, yet providing a highly decorative non-toxic surface which is easy to clean by commonly used cleaning agents.
Belzona 5111 (Ceramic Cladding) is easy to mix and can be applied by brush or spray without the need for specialist tools. It will cure at room temperature, eliminating the need for hot work.
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Can be sprayed for large application areas
- Good erosion, corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Excellent bacterial resistance as well as to a wide range of chemicals such as alcohols, alkalis, salts, oils, hydrocarbons, fertilizers, acids and oxidising agents
- Easy to clean by a wide variety of cleaning agents
- Provides a seamless and aesthetically pleasing finish
Applications for Belzona 5111 (Ceramic Cladding) includes:
- Corrosion and weatherproofing protection of structural surfaces such as bridges, cooling towers and walls
- External corrosion protection of pipes and storage tanks providing a pleasing finish
- Abrasion protection of fan blades for a long-term performance
- Coating of metallic structures such as handrails to provide a durable external corrosion resistance
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to full mechanical cure at 25°C (77°F)
|Abrasion resistance with taber (1kg load)
||30 mm3 per cycles (CS17 Wheels)
|Coverage rate (1 litre)
||Practical coverage rate:
14 sq.m. (151 sq.ft.) per litre on steel and aluminium
11 sq.m. (119 sq.ft.) per litre on smooth concrete
||5 years when stored between 0°C (32°F) and 30°C (86°F)
||Metals, new asbestos, concrete, brick, plaster and many more
||Protective coating providing chemical, erosion and corrosion protection
||3.35 litres - Pack sizes may vary locally
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 5111 (Ceramic Cladding) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.