A 2-part spray-applied epoxy coating designed to provide corrosion resistance to high temperature equipment operating under continuous immersion up to 110°C (230°F). This solvent-free coating provides excellent resistance to a wide range of aqueous solutions, hydrocarbons and process chemicals. It is easy to mix and apply using heated airless spray equipment and it cures at room temperature reducing downtime.
- Operates at high temperature under immersed conditions
- Rapid spray application results in reduced downtime
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Resistant to rapid depressurization and steam out process to 210°C (410°F)
- Excellent cathodic disbondment resistance
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent bonding to many metal surfaces including carbon steel, stainless steel and specialist steels
Applications for Belzona 1391S include:
- High temperature coatings for oil production separators, flare knock-out vessels and evaporators operating under immersion
- Corrosion protection against a variety of chemicals in equipment such as boiler vessels and heat exchangers operating at high temperature
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 20°C (68°F)
|Time to mechanical cure at 25°C (77°F)
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)
||5,070 psi (34.96 MPa) on grit blasted steel
||Practical coverage rate for a 2 coat system:
2.4 sq.m. (25.8 sq.ft.) per kilogram per coat
||110°C (230°F) immersed, 210°C (410°F) steam-out
||Carbon steel, stainless steel, specialist alloys and other metals
||High temperature spray-applied coating for equipment under immersion
||10 ltr. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 1391S contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.