Belzona 5122 (Clear Cladding Concentrate)
A water repellent breathable treatment designed to protect masonry surfaces from water penetration without altering the natural appearance of the structures, as it becomes transparent when cured.
This solvent-free material prevents spalling and cracking of surfaces such as concrete, stone and brick, while reducing dirt retention. It is supplied as a concentrate, which can be easily diluted on-site with water and applied by brush or spray to provide long-term protection and maintain building fabric insulation properties.
- Long-term waterproofing of masonry surfaces
- Microporous structure allowing the substrate to breathe
- Retains the natural appearance of the structure - transparent when cured
- Improved building insulation properties
- Reduced dirt retention as well as growth of mildew, moss and lichen
- Prevents spalling and cracks as a result of freeze - thaw cycles
- Application and cure at ambient temperature - no hot work involved
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Suitable for dilution on-site prior application by brush or spray
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of porous mineral surfaces including concrete, limestone, brick and sandstone
Applications for Belzona 5122 (Clear Cladding Concentrate) include:
- Waterproof treatment for protection of brickwork, stone and concrete structures
- Long-term protection of statues and monuments from the damage caused by water ingress
- Reconstructed stone protection
|Key technical data:
||2 hours under normal climatic conditions
1 litre concentrate - 9 litres of water
1 litre concentrate - 7 litres of water
|Coverage rate (1 diluted litre)
||Practical coverage rate:
2.6 sq.m. (28 sq.ft.) per diluted litre on smooth concrete and brick
1.3 sq.m. (14 sq.ft.) per dilutedlitre on rough concrete and soft brick
||3 years when stored between 5°C (41°F) and 30°C (86°F)
||Concrete, limestone, brick, sandstone and other natural materials
||Water repellent treatment for masonry protection
||1 ltr, 25 ltr. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 5122 (Clear Cladding Concentrate) please contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.