Belzona 2211 (MP Hi-Build Elastomer)
A 2-part polyurethane resin designed for the repair, rebuilding and coating of rubber and metal components. This flexible rubber repair material makes cost effective repairs possible and is appropriate for applications where high build, durability and elasticity are required. This solvent-free elastomeric material is easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools and it cures at room temperature eliminating the need for hot work.
- Outstanding elongation - up to 700%
- Fast cold-curing - no hot work involved
- Protection against erosion and corrosion
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including natural rubber, nitrile, neoprene, SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber), polyurethane, PVC, steel, copper and concrete
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Seamless application - small or large areas treated in one operation
- Good chemical resistance to a wide variety of chemicals
- Good electrical resistance
Applications for Belzona 2211 (MP Hi-Build Elastomer) include:
- Creation and repair of concrete expansion joints to provide long-term performance
- Mould and reform of worn gasket seals and rubber rollers
- Cold-curing alternative to vulcanized rubber repair of cracks of tyre sidewalls on heavy duty trucks
- Creation or repair of rubber coatings on pumps, valves, tanks and guide bearings
- Fast rubber repair of holes and cracks on pump diaphragms
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 20°C (68°F)
|Time to mechanical cure 20°C (68°F)
|Shore A Hardness (ASTM D2240)
|Elongation (tested with ASTM D412)
|Volume capacity (550g unit)
||467 cm³ (28.559 cu.in)
|Adhesion to mild steel (ASTM D429)
||171 pli (3053 kgs/m)
||Rubber, PVC, aluminium, concrete, copper, steel, stainless steel, cast iron, lead, glass, wood, most plastics and many more
||Coating, lining, filling, patch repairs and many more
||550g. Pack sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 2211 (MP Hi-Build Elastomer) contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.