Machinery & Equipment
- Engines & Casings
- Fans, Blowers & Compressors
- Gaskets, Seals & Shims
- Valves, Pipes & Fittings
- Solids Handling Machinery
- Heat Exchangers
- Mechanical Power Transmission
- Tanks & Chemical Containment Areas
- Ships & Offshore Structures
Floor Problem Areas
Abrasion, impact, and chemical attack
- Repair step edges.
- Create anti slip metal steps.
- Repair damaged and worn floor.
- Level uneven concrete floor and wall areas.
- Repair worn track area.
- Repair and protect from wear and impacts.
- Repair wooden floors or wood decks.
Expansion and building joints
- Reform joint edges or step noses.
- Repair expansion joints between concrete sections.
- Creation of new sealing joint.
- Create floor anti-slip system near machinery.
- Create anti-slip system to ladder rungs.
- Create anti-slip stair edges.
- Create line markings in traffic or storage areas.
Anchoring or secure fixing
- Repair spalled concrete near handrail posts.
- Fix handrails.
- Fix roadside edging and traffic control devices.