Belzona 1211 (E-Metal)
A 2-part epoxy based composite material for emergency and permanent metal repairs. Due to its fast curing characteristics, this material is ideally suited for emergency repair situations such as rapid pipe leak repair and metal bonding. It can be mixed and applied in small quantities allowing cost effective use. This material is solvent-free which ensures no shrinkage during cure and safe application even in confined spaces.
- Fast cure for high speed emergency repairs
- Multipurpose durable repair composite
- Can be mixed in small quantities allowing cost effective use
- Application and cure at room temperature no hot work involved
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free allowing application even in confined spaces
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent adhesion to metals including stainless steel, carbon steel, lead, aluminium, brass and copper as well as many other materials
- Excellent corrosion resistance, chemical resistance and electrical insulation characteristics
Applications for Belzona 1211 (E-Metal) include:
- Repair of leaking pipes and tanks
- Repair of cracks and holes on engine and pump casings, pipes, tanks and other equipment
- Resurface of pitted metal surfaces
- Repair of damaged shafts and hydraulic rams
- Repair of plastic and metal joints
- Shimming and reseating of irregular equipment
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to mechanical cure at 25°C (77°F)
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)
||1,970 psi (13.6 MPa) on grit blasted steel
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)
||8,200 psi (56.5 MPa)
||60°C (140°F) immersed, 100°C (212°F) dry
||Aluminium, copper, steel, stainless steel, cast iron, lead, glass, wood, most plastics and many more
||Leak repairs, bonding, shimming, filling, gluing, patch repairs and many more
||500g. Unit sizes may vary locally.
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
For more information about Belzona 1211 (E-Metal) contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.