Machinery & Equipment
- Engines & Casings
- Fans, Blowers & Compressors
- Gaskets, Seals & Shims
- Valves, Pipes & Fittings
- Solids Handling Machinery
- Heat Exchangers
- Mechanical Power Transmission
- Tanks & Chemical Containment Areas
- Ships & Offshore Structures
- Damaged Shafts can be cold repaired with no welding.
- Chemical and corrosion protection on pump bowls with epoxies.
- Repair bearing seals for pumps.
- Use cold forming to modify a bearing area instead of welding.
- Reform Sockets for the impeller.
Bushes, glands and wear rings
- Damaged keyways can be cold formed to original dimensions.
- Enlarge keyways or improve these by reforming the location instead of replacing.
- Rebuild original shaft dimensions without the need for welding.
- MIC, pitting and galvanic corrosion can be protected against epoxy coatings.