Belzona 1141 (Conductive Metal)
A 2-part conductive epoxy metal repair composite which combines a blend of electrically conductive fillers and high molecular weight reactive polymers and oligomers to provide long- term electrical conductivity.
Belzona 1141 (Conductive Metal) offers a range of mechanical, electrical and thermal properties along with excellent chemical resistance and will bond to almost any rigid surface without the need for hot work. This solvent free material has been engineered to satisfy the requirements of many demanding bonding applications that require electrical conductivity.
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- Fully machinable using conventional tools
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Simple mixing ratio
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent free
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent adhesion to metals including stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium, brass and copper
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
Applications for Belzona 1141 (Conductive Metal) include:
- Bonding of continuity straps and test leads
- Non-magnetic repairs
- Sealing of anode clamps
- Cosmetic repairs to bronze castings
- Conductive irregular shims
|Key technical data:
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)
|Time to mechanical cure at 25°C (77°F)
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)
||510 psi (3.5 MPa) on grit blasted steel
|Compressive yield strength (ASTM D695)
||11,500 psi (79.3 MPa)
||93°C (200°F) wet, 200°C (392°F) dry
||Aluminium, copper, steel, stainless steel, cast iron, lead, glass, wood, most plastics and many more
||Bonding, shimming, patch repairs and many more
||1.5kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.
For more information about Belzona 1141 (Conductive Metal) contact us or find your local distributor.
You can apply to join Belzona Connect to access additional information including SDS and instructions for use.